Our mission is to increase effectiveness of business travelers, expats and satisfaction of their families using top niche country experts supported by technology and modern learning environment. We offer:
– Consistency of approach across countries resulting in similar skills level and cultural intelligence across the company.
– Excellent team of experienced trainers and consultants worldwide, working through all time zones and in most business languages.
– Comprehensive materials and modern tools focused on deep understanding of business culture, social codes and continuous learning of the trainees.
– Ongoing coaching for business and adjustment support for expat and family. Unique live, virtual training approach saving time and money.
Our team of experienced and credentialed experts will equip you with practical skills and country related knowledge helping you achieve success working in a specific country or region.
For over 15 years we have built a worldwide network of associates. Many of them are dedicated professionals who co-created Cultural Detective, a tool which is co-authored by Paul Walentynowicz, the founder of Country Experts.
In order to bring the most recent expertise to our clients, we also maintain close relations with members of the Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research (SIETAR) in Europe, USA and Asia attending and speaking at their conferences.
Having our offices located at the core of the Western (Amsterdam and Brussels) and Central-Eastern Europe (Wroclaw) and a representation in the US, you will benefit from our synergies created by these locations.
Live, virtual country-specific sessions
Tight schedules and reduced budgets limit your employees’ cross-cultural preparation. Therefore we created a live, virtual country-specific training program that reduces costs, increases the long-term impact of the cultural session and is attractive to Gen X and Y (we are working on one for Gen Z). This is an engaging, individually tailored program which answers country-specific business- and social life-related questions.
Benefits of live, virtual sessions
– Convenient – As employees struggle to balance the demands of work and home, online sessions allow them to learn from different locations.
– Time-saving – in the face-to-face training scheduling is a great limitation on learning. By going virtual both the assignee and the trainer can easily schedule the session despite different time zones.
– Broad access to experts worldwide – it might be hard to ensure the best expertise possible in a F2F mode. If we take away this limitation, your employees will have access to highly specialized cross-cultural communication experts and country resources in the world.
– Lower cost – By signing up for a virtual, live session you save not only time, but also money on employees’ and trainers’ travel expenses, accommodation, and other costs, while getting the same or better quality of service supported by modern, interactive technology which speeds up the learning curve.
– Virtual skills development – During the sessions we are able to practice virtual communication skills and show best practices of virtual facilitation needed on the job.