– Assessment of your own cultural preferences on 9 dimensions: focusing on Interaction, management and thinking styles
– Possibility to compare your own cultural preferences with the preferences of habitants of specific countries and identify the possible cultural gaps
– Possibility to compare your results with the ones from other people’s results
– Roots of the culture (an overview of the target culture including historical milestones that helped shaped it and current status-quosituation)
– Doing business and working with a country of your choice (leadership, collaboration, communication, negotiation, decision making styles; teamwork, delegation, information sharing, meeting & greeting, providing feedback, motivating, managing conflict etc.)
– Socio-economics of the country
– Case studies and real life examples to be analyzed
– Analyzing the assignment and planification for the best results and ultimate success and satisfaction
– Developing a plan to close the gap(s) between your own preferences and the desired behavior in the target country or company.
– Fine tuning the plan while advancing in the process.
– Helps to explore own cultural programing and the impact that it has on your everyday life and business situations
– Enables you to contact a country specialist in order to address all the questions you have regarding a foreign culture or a specific country/region you are dealing with
– Develops strategy aiming at closing the gap between your own preferences and the desired behavior in the target country or company
– Models to better understand business culture, and cross-cultural communication and to better manage culture shock
It’s easy to schedule and, delivered by phone or online platform. Uused also as preparation for a presentations, negotiations, online meetings or business trips.
CountryExpertSession: 0,5 or 1 day live, online session providing business culture specific information
CountryProfiler: 1 year access to the platform with a database about more than 90 countries and a self-paced course on developing cultural sensitivity
CountrySmartLine: easy to schedule expert calls on specific topics as preparation for a presentation or an unexpected situation